Statistics - Interval-Wise Testing for omics data
Statistical Analyses for omics data
Questions of the tutorial:
- How to visualize high-resolution omics data in different groups of genomic regions?
- How to evaluate differences in high-resolution omics data between groups of genomic regions?
- How to detect locations and scales at which the significant effects unfold?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Pre-process high-resolution omics data
- Create pointwise boxplots corresponding to different groups of genomic regions
- Perform the Interval-Wise Testing between two groups of genomic regions
- Visualize and inspect test results
- Detect relevant locations and scales
Resource type: Tutorial