Fortnightly meetings, hackathons, shared activities, open priority setting, open contribution to unite the TeSS community.
For all the details please visit the TeSS Club Website.
European Commission, Horizon 2020 Research Infrastructures programme (ELIXIR-EXCELERATE, grant agreement number 676559);
ELIXIR Implementation Study (Registry Integration from a User Perspective);
ELIXIR Implementation Study (Learning Paths).
- Carole Goble
- Hedi Peterson
- Alexia Cardona
- Munazah Andrabi
- Finn Bacall
- Aleksandra Nenadic - Project Manager
- Aleksandra Pawlik - Project Manager
- Teresa K. Attwood - Leadership
- Susanna-Assunta Sansone - Leadership
- Niall Beard - Project Management/Software Engineering
- Milo Thurston - Software Engineering
- Chris Child - Project Management/Software Engineering
The TeSS team would like to acknowledge the help of a number of groups and individuals, and thank them for useful discussions, feedback and assistance in developing TeSS - to name but a few:
- ELIXIR technical staff and coordinators from the Hub, in particular Rafael Jimenez, Martin Cook and Premysl Velek
- The ELIXIR Training Coordinators group, particularly Celia van Gelder, Patricia Palagi and Gabriella Rustici
- The UK structural bioinformatics group, particularly Christine Orengo