Metagenomics - Analyses of metagenomics data - The global picture
Metagenomics is a discipline that enables the genomic study of uncultured microorganisms
Questions of the tutorial:
- How to analyze metagenomics data?
- What information can be extracted of metagenomics data?
- What is the difference between amplicon and shotgun data?
- What are the difference in the analyses of amplicon and shotgun data?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Choosing the best approach to analyze metagenomics data
- Selection of tools to analyze amplicon data or shotgun data
- Visualisation of a community structure
Resource type: Tutorial