ChIP-Seq data analysis - Identification of the binding sites of the Estrogen receptor
ChIP-sequencing is a method used to analyze protein interactions with DNA.
Questions of the tutorial:
- How is raw ChIP-seq data processed and analyzed?
- What are the binding sites of the Estrogen receptor?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Inspect read quality with FastQC
- Map reads with Bowtie2
- Assess the quality of an ChIP-seq experiments
- Extract coverage files
- Call enriched regions or peaks
Resource type: Tutorial