ELIXIR Train-the-Trainer @ INAB|CERTH
Organizer: Fotis E. Psomopoulos (email@example.com)
Start: Thursday, 05 March 2020 @ 09:00
End: Friday, 06 March 2020 @ 17:00
Contact: Fotis E. Psomopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Venue: Seminar Room Institute of Applied Biosciences (INAB) Centre for Research & Technology - Hellas (CERTH) 6th km Charilaou - Thermis rd
The course is made up of four sessions, covering:
- Learning principles and how they apply to training and teaching
- Teaching techniques that can be used to enhance learner engagement and participation
- Assessment and feedback in training and teaching
- Lesson, course, and materials design
Whoever is interested in becoming a teacher or a better one. If you have questions like the following ones, this course may be very helpful to you.
- How learning works?
- How can I use learning principles and theories to improve my teaching?
- How can I make my teaching more engaging and effective?
- How should I adjust my teaching to different types of learners?
- How can I help slow learners?
- How can I assess whether my students are actually understanding my lessons? Are they actually learning?
- What is the best balance between theory and practice?
- How can I best assess whether learning is occurring and/or has occurred?
- What works in a classroom and what doesn’t?
- How can I become a better teacher?
- Workshops and courses
- First come first served