Analysis of expression Proteomics data in R (IN-PERSON)
Date: 26 - 27 June 2024
This course will present a set of R/Bioconductor packages to access, manipulate, visualise and analyse mass spectrometry (MS) and quantitative proteomics data.
- ♿ The training room is located on the first floor and there is currently no wheelchair or level access.
- Our courses are only free for registered University of Cambridge students. All other participants will be charged according to our charging policy.
- Attendance will be taken on all courses and a charge is applied for non-attendance, including for University of Cambridge students. After you have booked a place, if you are unable to attend any of the live sessions, please email the Bioinfo Team.
- Further details regarding eligibility criteria are available here.
- Guidance on visiting Cambridge and finding accommodation is available here.
Venue: Craik-Marshall Building
Country: United Kingdom
Postcode: CB2 3AR
Organizer: University of Cambridge
Host institutions: University of Cambridge Bioinformatics Training
Target audience: The course is targeted to either proteomics practitioners or data analysts/bioinformaticians that would like to learn how to use R to analyse proteomics data. Familiarity with mass spectrometry or proteomics in general is desirable, but not essential as we will walk through a MS typical experiment and data as part of learning about the tools., Graduate students, Postdocs and Staff members from the University of Cambridge, Institutions and other external Institutions or individuals
- Workshops and courses
Scientific topics: Bioinformatics, Biology, Data visualisation, Proteomics