Transcriptomics - Differential abundance testing of small RNAs
Training material for all kinds of transcriptomics analysis.
Questions of the tutorial:
- What small RNAs are expressed?
- What RNA features have significantly different numbers of small RNAs targeting them between two conditions?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Process small RNA-seq datasets to determine quality and reproducibility.
- Filter out contaminants (e.g. rRNA reads) in small RNA-seq datasets.
- Differentiate between subclasses of small RNAs based on their characteristics.
- Identify differently abundant small RNAs and their targets.
Resource type: Tutorial