Transcriptomics - De novo transcriptome reconstruction with RNA-Seq
Training material for all kinds of transcriptomics analysis.
Questions of the tutorial:
- What genes are differentially expressed between G1E cells and megakaryocytes?
- How can we generate a transcriptome de novo from RNA sequencing data?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Analysis of RNA sequencing data using a reference genome
- Reconstruction of transcripts without reference transcriptome (de novo)
- Analysis of differentially expressed genes
Resource type: Tutorial